Navigating Legal and Standards Compliance for Australian Seafood Exports
Welcome to the Export Documentation page of Pearl Seafood Exports, your trusted partner in Australian seafood exports. We understand the importance of compliance with legal regulations and industry standards when it comes to exporting seafood from Australia. That’s why we have developed this comprehensive guide to help you navigate the complexities of export documentation seamlessly.
As a leading exporter of high-quality Australian seafood, we take pride in ensuring that our products meet the stringent requirements set forth by regulatory bodies and international standards. Our commitment to legal compliance and adherence to industry best practices is the foundation of our success.
Exporting seafood involves various documentation procedures, including permits, certificates, and customs
requirements. These processes can be overwhelming, especially for
newcomers to the industry. That’s where our expertise comes in. We have extensive knowledge and experience in handling export documentation, enabling us to provide you with accurate and up-to-date information.
Pearl Seafood Exports is a registered exporter supplying clients with all necessary export documentation for the legal exportation of seafood from Australia.
- Commercial Packing List
- Commercial Invoice
- Australian Health Certificate
- Airway Bill / Bill of Lading
- Australian Country of Origin Certificate
Free Trade Agreements
Pearl Seafood Exports and New South Wales Business Chamber are able to provide clients with the necessary certificates for customs clearance.
- Australian (COO)Certificate of Origin
- China-Australia Free Trade Agreement (ChAFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Comprehensive and Progressive Agreement for Trans-Pacific Partnership (CPTPP) Certificate of Origin
- ASEAN-Australia New Zealand Free Trade Area (AANZFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Thailand-Australia Free Trade Agreement (TAFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Korea-Australia Free Trade Agreement (KAFTA) Certificate of Origin
- Japan-Australia Economic Partnership Agreement (JAEPA) Certificate of Origin
- Indonesia-Australia Comprehensive Economic Partnership (IA-CEPA) Certificate of Origin